Vango Nevis 300 3 Person Tent
The Nevis tent balances pack weight, pack size and living space perfectly, to provide a fantastic 3 man shelter. Included in the Vango Experience collection, this is an ideal option for those who are looking for a side entry tunnel tent where weight and pack size need to be kept to a minimum. The Nevis features Vango’s TBS®II technology increasing performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong and changeable weather. A terrific little tent for those getting started in the exploring the great outdoors.
Condition: This item is a production sample which has been inspected to the best of our ability and we have found the item be in excellent condition with no faults found. The item may differ slightly from the description and it is important to note that this tent has one entry point, not two.
These items are manufacturer samples, which are inspected by ourselves to the best of our ability and any major defects found will be repaired and mentioned in the description. All of these items are sold as second-hand and do not come with a warranty. You may find some minor faults or marks which are not mentioned in the description, but will not be detrimental to its usage.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT ALL ITEMS ARE CHECKED BEFORE USE, FAULTS SHOULD BE REPORTED TO US WITHIN 14 DAYS OF PURCHASE. WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS AFTER THE 30 DAY RETURN PERIOD.
• Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
• Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
• Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
• Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System - increases tents performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS® II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
• All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
• 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
• Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight and durable tent poles
• Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
• O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
• Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
• Internal storage pockets - Provides convenient storage within the inner tent. Keep essentials close to hand
• Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
• Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
• Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
Capacity: 3 Person Tent
Pitching Time: 5 mins
Packed Size: 46.0 x ø17.0cm
Colour: Pamir Green
Weight: 2.5 kg