• 3 x 9.5mm Fibreglass pole sections, all fitted with a metal joining ferrule
• 1 Length of shock cord elastic which measures 4 metres and will stretch to 7 metres approximately
• Threading Tool which is a steel wire with a sharp hook on one end, used to re-thread the elastic
Tent Model: Lumley Air 400/Lumley Air 500
Pole Length: 68.5cm (inc. ferrule)
How do I Assemble the New Pole?
Disassemble the current pole assembly as follows:
• Hook the elastic holding pole sections at the end nearest the broken section and pull out so knot can be undone (or if necessary cut off)
• Release the elastic and pull back through pole sections to the broken section taking care to keep the pole sections in the correct order.
• Remove damaged section.
Cut the new section to same length as damaged section using a junior hacksaw.
Reassemble poles as follows:
• Replace broken section with new section
• Using a length of wire fixed to the end of the elastic (e.g. using tape) feed the elastic through all the poles in the correct order and re-knot at end.