The Vango Atlas 250 sleeping bag, recommended for use by the Scout Association, is perfect for festival-goers or those taking their first step into the world of camping. This 2 season mummy-shaped sleeping bag, with its TOG rating of 8.5 and great quality fills, make it incredible value for money. The Vango Atlas 250 is a great sleeping bag for a first-time adventurer, wherever you go.
Condition: This item has been used as a photograph sample only, we have inspected the item thoroughly and found it to be like new. 1 Year warranty applies from the date of purchase.
• Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight, while retaining its loft and soft touch
• Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
• Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
• Single-Layer Stitch Construction - Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
• Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
• Two-Way Zip - Can be unzipped from the top or bottom to increase ventilation
• Polair® Shell - Smooth to touch, hardwearing and washable Polair polyester fabric (190T)
• Polair® Lining - Super soft lining which is also hardwearing and easily washable, Polair polyester.
• ThermoLock Insulation - Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
• Stuffsack with Drawcord – Allows for easy packing, while minimising pack size for easy transportation
• S-Stitching - Holds the insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body, providing warmth and comfort
• Shaped Hood with Drawcord Closure - Reduces heat loss from the head. Drawcord allows adjustment of the hood for controllable heat retention
Internal Dimensions: Chest: 78cm / Foot: 48cm
Max User Height: 185cm
Performance: 2 Season
Suggested Usage: Min: 7° / Max: 20°
Zip Side: Left
Colour: Dusky Rose