A replacement first pole which fits into the central hub, it comes with the top joint molded onto the fibreglass pole for an easy replacement. Please see below for the full list of models this spare part is suitable for.
• Motordome Dub Hub
• Motordome RV Hub
• Motordome Classic
• Motordome Sleeper
• Motordome Excelsior 780
• Motordome Sleeper Plus 780
• Ridgidome Classic/Excelsior XL and XXL
• Chatsworth Plus
• Harewood Plus
Replacing the First Pole
• To remove the pole, you will need to disconnect the pole from the aluminum second pole.
• Remove the lid from the bottom of the hub and support and protect the rest of the tent by placing something like a large roll of packing tape under the hub.
• Stand the first pole horizontal and tap it sharply with a mallet to knock the pole out of the hub, when the pole releases twist and remove it.
• Place the new pole in position and pull it over to a vertical position keeping the hub flat and the new pole should click into position automatically.
Tent Model: Classic & Excelsior Range
Pole Diameter: 19mm
Length: 92cm (end to end)
Broke the pole in windy wet conditions and was not hopeful of getting a replacement in time for my next holiday but an email to tentspares was answered within 24 hours and I ordered a replacement immediately. I chose to pay for quick delivery and the spare part arrived within 2 days. This compares well with my previous experience some years ago when it took nearly 10 months to get a spare part. I was told then that Khyam were changing the way they provided spare parts and clearly this has been a success. I have repaired the tent. All this in less than 1 week from start to finish. Thanks.