Gone are those difficult to handle steel poles, replaced by an extremely strong inflatable frame making set up and take down so simple. No more struggling with the frame and trying to find the correct pole, the AirFrame is already attached to the Party Tent AIR for simple, one step set up. The individual poles are linked together so that you can pump at just one single point and inflate the entire structure. The rigid AirFrame creates an exceptionally strong construction, probably stronger than that of a steel frame. It can be inflated using the supplied high volume manual pump or, for the ultimate in ease, an optional electric pump.
As well as being the easiest party tent to set up, it's also the easiest to take down. The Party Tent AIR is much lighter than those with conventional steel poles. The tent packs down into a more compact size and with no steel poles the pack size is much shorter. A 4 x 6 metre tent will fit into the boot of a medium sized hatchback. Each tent comes complete with a strong oversized carry bag. The AirFrame is always attached, you're never going to forget or lose your poles. Whilst the AirFrame is very rigid it can flex in the wind meaning that you'll never break or bend a pole.
• 220g PE commercial quality roof and walls
• Fire resistant and UV protected
• Fire rated to BS 7837
• Taped seams to help prevent leaking
• Crystal Clear windows and blinds
• AirFrame, 12cm diameter AirPoles
• Roll-up side panels
• Roll-up end panels/doors 300cm wide
• Complete with high pressure pump with gauge
• Storm tie-down kits supplied
• Complete with carry bag, pegs and instructions
What's the set up procedure?
It's never been easier, just follow these simple steps:
1. Lay out the tent and peg down the four corners.
2. Attach the pump to the inflation point and pump until inflated. The pump is designed for the high volume and high pressure.
3. Inflate and insert the lateral side poles.
4. Peg down the intermediate pegging points and attach and peg down the storm tie down straps.
That's it! The easiest party tent ever.
Material: 220g PE commercial quality roof and walls
Poles: 12cm diameter AirPoles
Dimensions: 4 x 4m = 400 x 400cm, 4 x 6m = 400 x 600cm, 4 x 8m = 400 x 800cm
Height: 310 cm
Packed Size: 4 x 4m = 95 x 56 x 53cm, 4 x 6m = 95 x 58 x 58cm, 4 x 8m = 115 x 68 x 65cm
Colour: Cream white
Weight: 4 x 4m = 36kg, 4 x 6m = 48kg, 4 x 8m = 59.5kg